Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Casting Call, short shoot for a film project to be aired on Access Tucson in 2013

Fast Filming- Need Actors (Tucson)


Date: 2012-12-11, 11:41AM MST

Reply to this post gjhqt-3471320257@comm.craigslist.org[?]


I need about five(5) men of ages between 22-32 who are interested in acting on a short shoot for a film project to be aired on Access Tucson in 2013. What I'm looking for in my actors are the following:

- martial arts talented
- easily takes direction without criticism
- can take hits if and when accidental
-willing to wear own costume (not much, plain clothes will do)
- willing to shoot at own home with brief use of personal computer or tablet (no more than one hour of shooting)
- willing to double as camerman and soundman for brief periods

I need at least a couple of bulky guys to fit the character of being mean hitmen. I also need one actor that has great agility and who is not afraid to show it off for the camera (kind of like martial artists you might see on sites like Bilang).

Shooting will be very brief at various locations. Essentially, I am doing quick two-second shots of fast fighting for editing into this short and your time with me may last no more than a couple of hours with essentially no dialogue. Yes, you may not have any lines; just look the part... and look good doing it. Fight scenes may be choreographed on-site and without protective wear. This is the part where I mean your not afraid to take accidental hits. But, trust me, I will be sure we play it safe and all I'm looking for is how it looks on camera.

Lastly, I do need my fifth guy to do some acting, but no fighting. He will be sitting with me mostly exchanging lines in a couple of locations. For this part, I'd like him to LOOK about 30-32 and clean cut with dress-for-success oufits.

Sorry, I can't afford to pay anyone. But I can at least offer that this project may be a unique one to add to an actor's resume. I'll be putting in a lot of effort to make this one happen and would like at least 80% of my enthusiasm coming from my crew. I might be able to offer a wrap-up, screening party in the spring/summer, and that's when I plan on completing, which I will explain when I might start working with you.

PLEASE: Since I am making this super quick, add pics/headshots of yourself when replying to this ad. From there, I will make my selection to who I would like to meet and discuss roles. I'm hoping to have this half of the project done before middle of next week. Thanks for looking! 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: