From: Brian A Mc Laughlin [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: IFASA Three Minute Thriller Contest Announcement
The Independent Film Association of Southern Arizona (IFASA) announces its
annual Three-Minute Thriller contest and event. Filmmakers are invited to
produce and submit a Halloween short, no longer than three and a half
minutes in one of the following categories:
3. Comedy/spoof horror
5. Youth production
1. Films must be no more than three and a half minutes, including an half
minute of credits.
2. Films need to be shot between the dates of January 1 and October 22,
2005. DEADLINE: Films must be received by October 22, 2005.
3. The entry fee is still only $13.
4. Films can be shot on any format, but must be submitted on ½ inch VHS,
mini DV, or DVD. Films will be screened on VHS.
Entries will be screened at IFASA's Halloween event on October 29, 2005 at
The Loft Cinema, where winners will be announced. (Prizes to be
Entries MUST include the following:
1. A completed copy of the entry form and a signed release.
2. ½" VHS tape, Mini DV, or DVD of the movie 3. Synopsis: one or two
sentence description of the film.
4. Credits: a complete principle cast and crew list.
5. Entry fee: Make $13 check payable to: Independent Film Association of
Southern Arizona 6. Include a still shot if available for publicity
7. Director's bio to put on website should you win (optional).
Entries must include a SASE if they want their tapes returned and a
self-addressed stamped postcard for confirmation of receipt.
Your submission package should be shipped prepaid and properly packaged to:
THREE MINUTE THRILLER
5189 W. Wood Owl Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85742
See the IFASA website ( http://www.aivftucson.org ) for more information and
entry and release forms.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com