Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tucson: Wanted: Hair and Make-up Artist - paid

 

From: rosiezwaduk@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: Wanted: Hair and Make-up Artist

 

Wanted:  Make-up and Hair Artist

 

Mid-May, (will work with your schedule) I am wanting to hire a hair and make-up artist to help me create 5-10 great character shots.  I would desire someone who can help to create some of the characters--a blank canvas, if you will.  :) 

 

It will be a one-day thing in central Tucson, approximately 4-6 hours long.  I can provide some of the basic make-up and hair items, however you may need to fill in some items.

 

This will be a paid position.

 

Please send me a copy of your resume, some examples of work you have done, and your pay rate for a half-day gig.  If you are new to the biz and don't have examples or a resume, that's okay too--just tell me a little about yourself and what you're wanting.

 

Cheerz!

Rosie Zwaduk  :-)


--

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: