PROJECT: US Department of Homeland Security
TYPE OF JOB: Industrial
UNION STATUS: Non-union.
RATE: $200 Flat fee.
* Please note, we are looking for talent in the Tucson / Sierra Vista area. Please make sure that this location is convenient for you before submitting.
3 Hispanic Female Teenagers between the ages of 12 - 16.
2 Hispanic Male Adults between the ages of 25-50.
Please note in the submission if you speak Spanish, however, it is not a requirement to submit.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, February 19th. Please follow the instructions below in order to submit for this project.
SHOOT DATES: February 23rd & February 24th 2010. Please make sure you are available both of those days before submitting.
CASTING COMPANY: GOOD FAITH CASTING, LLC
INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO SUBMIT FOR THIS CASTING:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading "ROGELIO"
2. Attach a current, color, low resolution photograph
3. If you have a resume, please attach a copy of it to the email
4. In the body of the email provide us with your full name, cell phone number, the name of your agent if you have one, your union status, the city in which you live, and your email address as well as whether or not you are a Spanish speaker.
CAUTIONS: Not all submissions result in an audition. Please do not call our office to follow up or submit multiple submissions for the same job. Do not send us links to other websites. Do not hide your contact info within an attachment. Do not say things like "you already know me" or "I am already in your database" as all submissions that do not follow precise protocol will be deleted and will not be considered for the project. Do not submit if you are not a good match for the project or if you are not available for the either the audition date, callback date, or shoot date(s). Please make sure you read this entire email before asking questions that may already be answered in this alert. If you are signed with one of our "preferred agents" you should ask that your agent submit on your behalf. For best results, follow instructions exactly. Please always be concise and courteous in your correspondence.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
In association with Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.