Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tucson: Top Hat Productions new theatre space reception invitation

-----Original Message-----
From: Top Hat Productions [mailto:tophattheatre@cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 1:14 AM
Subject: a new theatre space

Theatre Friends,

As most of you know, I've acquired a new theatre space. It's on the northeast corner of First and Prince, 3620 N. First. It's in the same building as Famous Sam's but at the other end.

I'd like you all to see it, so I'm having a reception on Tuesday February 16 at 7:00pm. Nothing fancy, just beer, wine, soda and chips.

I'd also like to share my plans for the rest of the year with you and describe upcoming productions.

During our time together, I'd like to take headshots of everyone, so come as you'd like to be photographed.

Also, invite any other actors you know. Spread the word.

I'll be in touch.

Regards,

Bruce

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
In association with Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

No comments: