Friday, March 02, 2012

Tucson: Additional information for Casting Call - UofA student feature - Latina female and male and lead roles

 

From: Malcolm Critcher [mailto:malcolmgreen93@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Casting call for female lead (Tucson, AZ)

 

I'm Malcolm Critcher, University of Arizona student and filmmaker. I am the director of the film, a Junior Producing major named Dillon Cisco and Matthew Decker are heading up the production.

I am an amateur filmmaker working very hard to make my vision come to life.  My movie is an art film about illegal immigrants traversing the desert with an emotionally volatile coyote, it juxtaposes the beauty of the Sonoran desert with the tragedies of illegal immigration.

 

If you are interested in either role please send me a headshot and resume. 

Female lead

Casting call for lead in feature art film – no nudity. Actress should only apply if Latina, between ages of 18-28, ability to speak Spanish is a must. Pay is negotiable since this role has multiple days of shooting. However, depending on experience level, the role is largely for experience/exposure. There are some really great minds behind this project, and I can't wait to collaborate with a great actress who shares the same vision for this film that I do. I can't wait to meet with some great local actors.

Male lead

Middle aged, ability to speak Spanish is a plus. Looking for enthusiastic, driven actor with a great range. Pay is negotiable depending on actors experience level.  I look forward to having a great actor to collaborate with on this art film, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss vision and plot of the script.

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

No comments: