Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tucson: Casting Call, Lead Actor - student film

NEED Lead Actor ASAP! (Tucson)


Date: 2012-03-23, 6:39PM MST
Reply to: 
pp4xb-2919010119@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a student film maker from the Art Institute of Tucson and I am working on my senior project which will premiere here in Tucson in a theater at the end of May. I have already started filming and we have had great success, but a lead actor just dropped out of the project so we need to replace him asap to finish this project. I need a male who can pass for 40 years old or older. This is a horror movie and this character is a creepy dad who is over obsessed with his daughter. If you are interested there will be open auditions taking place at the Art Institute of Tucson on Monday March 26th at 9:00a.m. until 11:00a.m. If you are interested please try to email me before hand and just let me know what time between 9 and 11 that you plan on coming in. Thank You. 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

 

 

No comments: