CASTING CALL for Feature Film
Production title: WHEN I SING (Independent Feature)
SAG and Non-Union (Ultra Low-budget agreement) PAID
Director: Robin Russin
Producers: Harry Findysz, Linda Chorney, Doug Raine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LOCATION: 911 S. Tyndall – Southern Arizona Video Productions (drop-offs to this address)
TIME: SATURDAY Jan 7th from 10am-2pm
Synopsis: The true story of Linda Chorney, the first independent artist to be nominated for a Grammy. After singing in bars, nightclubs and resorts for 30 years she finally gets validation, but it comes at a price. Bullying, death threats and harassment from industry insider send Linda on an emotional roller-coaster ride to the Grammys.
WHEN I SING additional CASTING CALL.
The last casting call was great... we just have a few more spots to fill.
SATURDAY JANUARY 7th from 10am - 2pm
911 S. Tyndall Ave (Southern Arizona Video Productions)
Looking for the following:
1) YOUNG SHIRLEY - 40-60 Woman with Red Hair, Curvy Built, Glasses, North East accent, Jewish tones on delivery.
2) YOUNG PAUL - 40-60 Dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, regular built. North East accent.
3) MAKE-UP GIRL - 20-30 NYC Attitude and accent, Ala "Marisa Tomei" in My Cousin Vinney. You can look up the performance on "Youtube".
4) DEBBIE PROMO - 40-55 Assertive behavior.
5) FRANK 50-70- Seeking real authentic Boston Accent ONLY, facial hair preferred
6) SCOTT 45-55 - Drop Dead Gorgeous male, Preferably NJ/NY/Philly accent.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Subscription information at TucsonStage.com