Saturday, February 29, 2020

Long Form Improv Class March/April - TUCSON

 

From: Steve Anderson <teenstreettucson@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 10:56 AM
Subject: Improv Class March/April - TUCSON

 

If you've ever felt STUCK or HELD in auditions or performance, unable to RELEASE into the impulses that hit you, take this class.

 

If you've ever felt like your INTENTIONS weren't enough to cause undeniable IMPULSES that lead to DOING things, take this class. We'll be SUPERCHARGING those intentions!

 

If you've ever struggled with opening up and accepting that you are enough, and that YOUR impulses matter most, take this class.

 

Email: steve@steveandersonacting.com to register or for more info.

 

 

"I know a gifted teacher when I see one; Steve is that to a superlative degree." - Patrick Baliani, Playwright/Professor - University of Arizona Honor's College

 

"Steve is a remarkable coach: direct, supportive, encouraging, and blazingly good at what he does. He creates an atmosphere of intelligent work combined with safety and caring. He is a gift and a boon to those lucky enough to find him." - Bob Byars, Author/Theatre Veteran/Filmmaker

 

"I feel like all my acting struggles disappear when I'm in your workshop!" - Judith Eisenberg, Actor/Producer

 

"Steve helped me to grow as an actor in ways I could not have ever imagined. I was able to transform the way in which I let a piece of text consume me. I owe much gratitude and affection to Steve." -Kyle Dignoti, Theatre Student, U of A.

 

-------------------------------------

Tucson Theatre Announcement List
Subscribe :tucsonstage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Unsubscribe :tucsonstage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

 

 

No comments: