Friday, March 19, 2010

Tucson: Sound Design and Music needed for student film

Sound Design and Music needed for student film


Date: 2010-03-18, 5:04PM MST
Reply to: gigs-vdftr-1650561167@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I'm finishing up my thesis film at the U of A and I need some extra sound work for my film. The film is a futuristic sci-fi. Some of the work is already done, as well as music, but I still need some FX for a fight scene and a futuristic media center. I also need some music composed for the end credits. This would not be for pay, but there is a good chance the film will get into festivals once it is done, and would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to get experience.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: