Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tucson: Casting Call, art film in the vein of Luis Bunuel

Actors...Actresses wanted for art film (Tucson)


Date: 2011-03-14, 1:05PM MST
Reply to: Affirmingtheconsequent@gmail.com


 

Hello. I am reposting this again. If you have contacted me in the past please recontact me as my emails with your information were wiped out. :( 

I will be filming a surreal film in the vein of Luis Bunuel. The film will be used for a live performance which in turn will be used for submission to various film festivals. No pay. Yummies provided. Fuel assistance provided. 

I need 2 males and one female. The female role will involve very minute clothing in one scene. 3 shooting days will be involved...1 in late march...2 in 
April. Please email me @ Affirmingtheconsequent@gmail.com....again if you have previously contacted please do so again, as my previous emails have been lost.... 

Derrick Espadas 
www.myspace.com/affirmingtheconsequent 
or look me up on facebook 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: