Sunday, August 12, 2012

Seeking a choreographer for Middle/High School musicals this year - BASIS North Black Box Theater - Captain Louie, HONK!, Ave Q

 

From: kevin johnson [mailto:kjohnson.stage@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:52 PM
Subject: Seeking a choreographer for Middle/High School musicals this year - BASIS North Black Box Theater - Captain Louie, HONK!, Ave Q

 

 

I am looking for a smart person that enjoys working with kids of all levels of dance levels to help me with the three student musicals this year in my new school.

 

We have a grade 5, intermediate, and advanced group.  I will need someone to come in on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3 to 4.  It does not have to be every week - I can work around schedules, etc.  Our shows will be in late March and April.

 

This is a paid position.

 

I hope to hear from you!!!

--

Kevin Johnson

BASIS SCHOOLS FINE ARTS

Founding Artistic Director

Arizona Onstage Productions

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: