Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Casting Call, Extras for UofA Student Short Film

 

Extras for Short Film (University of Arizona)


Date: 2012-10-09, 12:54PM MST
Reply to this post wj5f6-3327619382@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am looking for two male extras for my short film. One who is college age and an older man (35-60). It is preferred that applicants are not white but I will accept head shots and resumes from anyone who is interested. Please contact me only if you are very serious and able to rehearse at least twice within the next month and film for two days in mid-November. I cannot pay you but meals will be supplied and you will be able to receive a copy of the DVD. The project will be screened at the Fox Theatre in downtown Tucson in May of 2013. 

Your role will be fun and simple and I look forward to hearing from interested applicants.

Thank you 

·         Location: University of Arizona

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

 

No comments: