Thursday, October 25, 2012

Casting Call, older woman , UofA Student short

Looking for Actress (U of A)


Date: 2012-10-24, 11:05PM MST
Reply to this post cwwhr-3363350605@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am looking for an older woman (40-60), for a role in my short film. The role requires no dialogue and little movement, but is important and general acting skills are necessary. I am looking for a diverse cast and would prefer that interested applicants are not white (I am especially interested in finding a black or native American actress). That being said, I will still consider white applicants.

If you are seriously interested please send me your head shot and a resume if you have one. You must be available Saturday, November 10th - Monday, November 12th. That Monday is a holiday, so federal jobs and many others have a holiday.

This is a student film for the U of A and is a very serious project - please only contact me if you are exceptionally interested in learning more. 

Thanks! 

·         Location: U of A

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

 

 

No comments: