Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Casting Call, Zombies for short film

Reply 2bgfv-4212677450@gigs.craigslist.org [?] 

 

 Need Zombies for my short film (Tucson-Central)

Well hello, chances are if you are reading this you are interested in this whole Zombie thing. Well let me tell you about it, this is our first short horror film we are doing, and it is currently being done with no budget (so unfortunately at this time it is not a paying gig), I am going to be doing everything from Writing, Directing, Filming, Acting, VFX, practical FX, and more. We are ambitious to try and turn it into a series, but we got to finish our first episode before we look ahead. 

What I am looking for: People to be my zombies!! I need people who are not allergic to Liquid Latex, and who don't mind getting covered in lots of make up to look the role. It is a very small crew, and we are full of lots of love for the project. These are more or less background zombies for the moment, and I do plan to incorporate them later on into another episode. But for now we have our main cast situated, and we just need to make a handul of creepy zombies for a particular scene. So email me if you are interested in being a part of this project, or possibly another future one (They aren't all scary and zombie films lol).

 

·         Location: Tucson-Central

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: