SATURDAY, AUGUST 23, 2014
2:00 PM TO 5:00 PM
Old Tucson – Guest Entrance
201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson AZ 85735
SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR NIGHTFALL AND OLD TUCSON’S 2014-2015 SEASON:
· Attractions Attendants (includes rides and games)
· Bartenders (Title 4 AZ Liquor Law training certification required; See http://www.azliquor.gov/communications/trainers/trainers.cfm?Sortby=for info)
· Banquet Catering Servers (with strong experience!)
· Cashiers for Admissions, Food Service, Gift Shops, and Cash/Finance Office
· Haunted Characters for Nightfall Attractions, “Streetmosphere”, Stilt-walkers, and “Horror make-up enthusiasts”
· Parking Lot Attendants including experienced Parking Lot Captain
· Security Guards
Due to Nightfall operational hours and local Youth Employment Hours Restrictions, Nightfall applicants must be 16 years or older.
Please download, complete, save, print and bring an application to the fair. If possible, please email your application (and optional resume) to Human Resources in advance of the Hiring Fair.
Applications are mandatory; resumes are optional. To download our Employment Application Click here OT Employment Application-PDF format or OT Employment Application-Word format. Please indicate the position you are applying for on the application. Fax the completed form to or email it to Human Resources.
You may apply in person Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No phone calls please. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace.
201 S. Kinney Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85735
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Subscription information at TucsonStage.com