Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tucson: Casting Call, UofA Student short film

Male Lead Actor Needed (University Area)


Date: 2011-04-13, 12:48PM MST
Reply to: gigs-638xv-2323247193@craigslist.org 
[Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a Media Arts student at the University of Arizona and I am directing a short film for a final class project. The film is based on the theme of jealousy; I have chosen to depict this by featuring a long distance couple. The film will be a split screen so you will never actually work with my lead female actor. 

What I need is a male actor that has an all-American-boy look, college aged (18-early 20s). 
We are shooting Saturday morning at a house near the University and on Mt Lemon, I will be providing the transportation up the mountain. The whole part of your shoot will take the morning and maybe into early afternoon depending on how quickly we work. 

I can't pay you, but I will be able to give you a final cut for your reel. Please email me if you are interested, and any headshots you may have. Thank you! 

·         Location: University Area

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: