Audition for Commercial gig (Tucson)
Paid Actors Wanted – TUCSON, AZ
PRODUCTION: Advertising Campaign for a major Utility company in Tucson
PRODUCED BY: Crown Chimp Productions
UNION STATUS: Non-union
Cattle Call: Saturday April 23, 2011 from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Call Backs: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Tuesday, April 26, 2011 from 6:30pm 8:30pm
AUDITION INFORMATION: Initial Audition will consist of a Cold Read and/or Improv. Sides will be handed out upon arrival. YOU MUST BRING A HEADSHOT AND RESUME with you. If you have a reel, please bring a copy that we can keep. (Location listed below.)
SHOOT SCHEDULE: We will be shooting on May 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Shoot will only be 1 to 3 days, depending on the role. Please do not submit for any of the roles if you are not available to shoot on at least two of these dates.
MEDIUM: We are casting for television advertisements and on-line spots, with the potential for print ads.
· Gabe (the Expert/Spokesperson): Male, mid-30s, Hispanic (or at “can play Hispanic), enthusiastic, needs to be able to offer multiple reads for the same line, improv/comedy experience a plus. Gabe is the utilities expert—he genuinely enjoys his job and enjoys teaching people. He's a little out there, but all in all a good guy. (Needed all 3 days)
· Bill (the Dad): Male, mid-30s to early 50s, Hispanic or Caucasian, distinct personality. Bill is the patriarch of the family. He cares about his wife, his kids, and his mortgage.
· Stephanie (the Mom): Female, early-30s to late 40s, Hispanic or Caucasian. Stephanie is the matriarch of the family. She's all business and cares deeply about saving money.
· Teenager: Male or Female, 15-17 years old, Hispanic Hispanic or Caucasian, or who can pull off mixed ethnicity, distinct personality. Teenager is the most level-headed and is always concerned about what's really going on.
· Kid 1: Male or Female, 10-12 years old, Hispanic or Caucasian, or who can pull off mixed ethnicity. Kid 1 just enjoys life. Likes hanging out with Kid 2.
· Kid 2: Male or Female, 8-10 years old, Hispanic or Caucasian, or who can pull off mixed ethnicity. Kid 2 looks up to Kid 1. Follows him/her everywhere.
· Fan Lady: Female, Early 40s to early 60s, any ethnicity, improv ability a must. Fan Lady bickers with her husband throughout the piece.
· Duct Guy: Male, Mid-30s to mid-60s, improv ability a must, smaller body type.
COMPENSATION: There will be a “day-rate” paid to actors. Monetary compensation varies depending on role cast and experience. Credit, copy, expenses and meals provided.
AUDITION LOCATION (Tucson, AZ):
Hilton Tucson East Hotel. 7600 East Broadway, Tucson, Arizona. Please enter the front entrance and check in with the Audition table.
· Location: Tucson
· Compensation: Day-rate
· This is a part-time job.
· This is a contract job.
· OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
· Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
· Please, no phone calls about this job!
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"
Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information