Project Directors Wanted
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-07-22, 4:52PM MST
Seeking experienced directors capable of facilitating a fast-paced, high-energy collaborative process with multi-talented actors and musicians.
Now is your chance to become a paid member of the 2008-09 Stories that Soar! leadership team. Stories that Soar! is a literacy and performing arts program in which adult performers bring children's stories to life through innovative performance. Project directors must be: excellent communicators, dependable, and creative thinkers. You must be comfortable with computers/basic technology and be able to communicate musical ideas in addition to overseeing the project. Experience in non-traditional theatre settings is a plus. The position includes some level of schedule flexibility. Call 520.975.9970 to schedule an interview.
- Compensation: Up to $500 per project with proper training
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com