Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tucson: Crew Call for Short Film

 

 

From: sevavel@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:10 PM
Subject: [IFASA] Crew Call for Short Film

 

Hello:
 
This is Sebastian:

I am director, producer and member of Access Tucson and now IFASA.   

I am finishing Pre-production of my third movie coming soon.   I am searching for a crew and I invite everybody who could be interested to participate in the project.

I will need an assistant director, one camera assistant, someone working with boom, a make up artist, someone with sound effects experience ( for later ) and one driver to move anywhere ( the gas will be paid ).

 At same way, if someone is interested to participate like Executive Producer ....... come in ! !

 So, if anybody is interested to participate in any of these positions, please , the door is open.   I will start shooting during August and continue production for two months.   To begin with the Post-production in approx. 2 1/2 months.

If you want to be in touch with me, please mail at sevavel@hotmail.com.   I will be in touch with you as soon as possible

 
Sebastian V.
Producer and Director

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: