Managing Director (738 N. 5th Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-08-14, 5:06PM MST
Non- profit arts organization (dance company, school and theater) seeking full-time Managing Director. Ensures the overall vision and direction of the organization is maintained within the general community and all the functions that support the daily operation of the organization are performed. Works closely with Artistic Director. Duties include office management; maintaining database; marketing performances, school and theater space; budget development and oversight; management of dance school schedule and registration; writing of reports to funders; coordination of theater and studios rentals; maintaining and updating web page; fund raising; community outreach. Supervises work-study, theater and office staff and bookkeeper. Flexible schedule to accommodate needs of organization including some weekend hours. Ideal candidate will have ability to manage multiple tasks; have creative problem solving skills with willingness to do whatever needs to get done. Excellent opportunity for the right person.
- Location: 738 N. 5th Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705
- Compensation: $20,000-$24,000 DOE
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com