Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tucson: Casting Call, UofA Student Film

Actors/Actresses Needed for Student Narrative (Tucson)


Reply to: writegrl12@aol.com [?]
Date: 2008-09-24, 4:19PM MST

I am a senior at the U of A looking for actors and actresses. I plan on submitting my short film to film festivals. Here's a one line synopsis of my short:

Rob Tannen, a Jewish American, travels to his uncle's funeral and attempts to
settle his estate, an apartment in which he finds ancient, historical papers
and dreams about an Arabic woman, clues to his heritage and his past.

I know it's a long, run-on sentence but I hope it sounds somewhat interesting to
you. If you'd like to meet or are interested, I will show you the script.

Needed:
attractive Arabic or middle-eastern looking woman, willing to wear contacts if necessary

attractive man ages 27-35 (Rob)

elderly woman 60 and up


Shooting will begin in December.

 

  • Location: Tucson
  • Compensation: TBD
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: