Monday, May 18, 2009

Tucson: Actors and Theatre Artists wanted

Actors and Theatre Artists wanted (Tucson)


Reply to: gigs-bkg7y-1175544611@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-17, 1:03PM MST

This is for any theatre artist and actor in the Tucson area. My name is Ross and I am a senior at Arizona State University. I am trying to put together a theater ensemble for the next three months to create something. What that is, I only have a small idea. I cannot offer you money (I am a broke college student) but I can offer you some different training, some artistic challenges, and a chance to do something. We will be training heavily in Viewpoints and we will use that to build an ensemble driven company. If this is something you're interested in, please respond with a resume and/or cover letter expressing your interest. Thank you for your time!


  • Location: Tucson
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: