Thursday, November 04, 2010

Tucson: Musicians needed, 25th Anniversary of IBT - paid

------ Forwarded Message
From: <qjevents@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 07:45:52 -0400

I now live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will be back in Tucson for the 25th Anniversary of IBT on 4th Ave.

 

Seeking a conga/bongo or traditional drum player and possibly a violinist who could improvise live with me during my sets at IBT on Nov. 19th.  It is a paid gig. I would start around 11:30 and end at say 1:00 AM.


Kindly,
Quinton Jenkins - Owner  
020.770.5141
Equitable Entertainment Solutions
www.bydesignentertainment.eu

qjevents@aol.com



------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

 

No comments: