Monday, September 19, 2011

Tucson: Director Needed to theatrically stage an urbane romantic-comedy

Director Needed. (downtown)


Date: 2011-09-19, 12:17PM MST
Reply to: job-yjh9n-2606797355@craigslist.org 
[Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a local writer/producer looking for a director and creative partner to theatrically stage and realize one of my plays, an urbane romantic-comedy.
I have produced this particular show twice before, once a staged reading at UofA and at Beowulf Alley Theatre Co.
I am moving to New York and would like to archive the production of this particular piece, adding editorial documentary of the production process as well as more press influence and reviews. 
I am a seasoned writer/producer and am looking for a director who wants to better their resume and as well as create substantial art. 
You must be a creative and versatile director: someone who is easy going but knows how to stay proficient and get things done. 
I am very professional and into what I do, I am looking for the ying to my yang. 
If you don't have much experience in theatre, that's okay because I am actually looking to produce the show in a more cinematic direction this time.
Pay will be distributed after production, and we can work on a percentage that works for the both of us.
Please contact me and we can set up an appointment to meet.
In Wellness,
Elle-Ditta Sciarrone

·         Location: downtown

·         Compensation: percentage of production funds.

·         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         Please, no phone calls about this job!

·         Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: