Saturday, September 03, 2011

Tucson: Looking for actors who know ASL

Looking for actors who know ASL (TBD)


Date: 2011-09-02, 11:58PM MST
Reply to: gigs-2fy4s-2579773209@craigslist.org 
[Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a film student at the Art Institute of Tucson and my latest project is a short 30 sec PSA about tolerance for the Deaf community. 

I need actors from all backgrounds, shapes and sizes but I would like to keep the age range between 15-30 and they MUST know ASL. The shooting schedule will depend on the actor's availability but it can't be past this Monday evening. This should be a really fun and simple project that can make a great impact on people who are unaware how to react to Deaf people. 

I am not very good at ASL myself or had much experience with Deaf people so this is a learning experience for me as well. If you are a Deaf actor please bear with me and help me get to know you and your language better. 

What I can't pay in you money, I can pay you with experience, professional work and net working. 

Hope to be hearing from you soon, 
Crystal 

·         Location: TBD

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: