Sunday, September 30, 2012

Casting Call, Featured Extras, UofA Student thesis film

Featured Extras (Tucson)


Date: 2012-09-29, 4:26PM MST
Reply to this post 2wzt3-3305634347@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am looking to fill a few featured extras roles for my thesis film I am producing through the University of Arizona. My short will premiere at the Fox Theatre in downtown Tucson in May of 2013. I plan on submitting my project to various festivals. Please respond only if you are strongly serious in pursuing. I will need you to be available for 2 rehearsals and 2 days of filming in Mid-November. You will be compensated with food and a copy of the DVD when it is finished.

Looking for:
A woman (age 35-60)
A man (age 35-60)
Two young men (18-28)

Thank You

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

 

 

No comments: