Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Extras Needed for a Short Film - UofA

Extras Needed for a Short Film (Tucson)


Date: 2012-09-10, 10:05PM MST
Reply to this post shrpk-3263969426@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a student at The University of Arizona in my final year as part of the B.F.A Film and Video Production program. As a senior we are given the task of creating our own short film that will be screened the historic Fox Theatre in downtown Tucson in May of 2013. I am looking for a diverse group of extras from all ages, ethnicities and body types. You will be needed for one day and although I cannot afford to pay my extras, meals will be provided and you will be able to have your own copy of the film once it is finished. I will be filming in early November.

If you are at all interested, please contact me for more information.

Thanks
Julia V.

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: