Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tucson: Casting Call - UofA Student film in need of actors

-----Original Message-----
From: kgault@email.arizona.edu [mailto:kgault@email.arizona.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:11 PM
Subject: Student film in need of actors

I am a student filmmaker at the UofA, and I am currently casting my senior
thesis film. My short is about a group of lunch ladies that form a mafia to
fight against the corrupt school principal. I'm looking for the following:

MARLENE (50+): Sweet lunch lady, who is happy with her job.
BARB (50+): "Marlon Brando" of the lunch ladies "mafia." Very manipulative.
Smokers voice.
JAMES (50+): Marlene's secret janitor boyfriend. Nice and sarcastic.
BERTHA (as old as I can get): I'm looking for the oldest actresses in town.
Bertha only has one line, but she is vital to the storyline.

All lunch ladies must be willing to be involved in a staged food fight. Soft
food (i.e. mashed potatoes) will be thrown at you.

Shooting dates are Oct. 9-11 (daytime), so I need actors ASAP. If
interested,
email kgault@email.arizona.edu. Thank you!!!!

Katie Gault

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
In association with Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at
http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription
information.

No comments: