Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tucson: Cast and crew call for Book of Revelation - The Musical!

Book of Revelation - The Musical! (TBA)


Date: 2009-09-18, 8:48PM MST
Reply to: btaraz@aol.com

 


 

So I'm thinking on October 30th, around 8 pm, at some theatre space somewhere in Tucson -

A staged reading/performance of the Book of Revelation of St John the Divine.
Maybe drawing from a bit of kabuki, a bit of burlesque.
Done with respect but following the text and letting it live and give life.

I've been working at this sort of thing for a while - and the time is right.

Whatever your skill set: actor, costumer, musician, lighting and set visionary - etc.
if the sense of the idea appeals to you why don't you e-mail me.

If there's a few folks interested, that's all that would be necessary to pull this off.
Never been done before, I don't think - whoever gets in touch, we'll meet, talk and see.

You can check my website http://www.godsminstrel.com to get some idea about what I'm about.

You can also get a very, very (and I mean very) rough sense of what I'm playing with at
http://www.youtube.com/revelationofstjohn

Alright
Nuff said.
First posting - lets see what Tucson is made of
(He who hath an ear let him hear - what the Spirit sayeth unto the churches . . . )

Oh yeah - my name's Brian

  • Location: TBA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: