Monday, August 15, 2011

Tucson: actor and actress needed for a student film (east tucson)

 

From: Lauren DeJolie [mailto:msduck2009@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: actor and actress needed for a student film (east tucson)

 

I go to The Art Institute of Tucson.
my e-mail address is:  msduck2009@yahoo.com
actor and actress needed for a student film (east tucson)


Date: 2011-08-12, 8:43PM MST
Reply to: 
msduck2009@yahoo.com


I'm looking for an actress and actor to play a small part in my student film.
this film is actually a music video for my class.
I was thinking age 18 to 30 a woman and a man
there won't be lines to memorize, just got to show up and film for about 4 hrs
in the evening til night time. The whole concept of the music video is horror so
 
be prepared for blood and a disturbing plot line.
 
I will be free to shoot any day of the week of August 17th through the 23rd
If your interested I would like a head shot of you and info of when your able to film.
Thanks and Have A Nice Day!
 

·         Location: east tucson

·         Compensation: no pay

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: