Monday, October 21, 2013

Casting Call - commercial - DoritosT Crash the Super Bowl contest

 

From: jim biggs <crtmansback@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Crash the superbowl contest

 

Hello. My name is James Biggers. I am looking for a few actors and actresses to shoot a Zombie vs. Hottie commercial to enter in the Doritos™ Crash the Super Bowl contest. The grand prize is 1 million dollars. There are several other prizes. I plan to shoot early in November My email address is crtmansback@yahoo.com . I am willing to evenly split amongst the participants any prize money should we win. Should anyone wish to find out more they can contact me at that email address.  The contest can be found at https://www.doritos.com/.

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: