Monday, October 21, 2013

Casting Call, U of A BFA Senior film


-------- Original message --------
Reply: lmsmith@email.arizona.edu
Date: 10/21/2013 3:39 PM (GMT-07:00)
Subject: A favor/ a U of A BFA Senior film

Hey everyone! My name is Logan Michael Smith and I am currently casting for a role in the short thesis film I am shooting on the weekend of Nov. 1-3rd. I need a middle aged actor (M 35-55) who would be interested in doing a read for the role and would be available all three days. 

The short is a scientific thriller about the science of confabulation and I am really looking for actors who are very natural, a lot of the piece is conversational and they need to be able to sell that they are a scientist just going through their every day job. IF interested please message me here or email me at lmsmith@email.arizona.edu
Thank you!

Logan M. Smith

 

 

No comments: