Sunday, April 14, 2013

Casting Call, Locks of Love Documentary - student film

Reply c.valenzuela91@yahoo.com [?] 

Posted: 2013-04-11, 4:56PM MST

Candidates needed for a Locks of Love Documentary (Tucson, AZ)

Hi there! 
My name is Crystal and I'm an aspiring film student looking for people who are considering receiving a wig from the Locks of Love charity due to hair loss from cancer and want their journeys to be recorded on film. 

Cancer is becoming a big issue in my life as I keep meeting survivors and want to explore the pros and cons of getting a wig to hide the effects of Chemotherapy. I would love to meet someone who wants their battle with cancer recorded on film to inspire many others in making or not making the choice of wearing a wig. 

I will not charge you a dime, I'm doing this completely free of charge because this message needs to get out there. 

So this is how it works, if you or someone you know is interested in getting involved in this project, please email me anytime and I answer any questions you want to ask me. 
I want to make this a fun and enlightening experience for everyone. We already record our lives in photographs, so why not record an important event in your life with something you can show to your friends and family and potentially other cancer patients? 

·         Location: Tucson, AZ

·         Compensation: Pro bono

·         This is at a non-profit organization.

·         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         Please, no phone calls about this job!

·         Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: