Saturday, November 29, 2014

Immediate Casting Call, UA student film scene

 

From: Robert Charles Ewald [mailto:rcejr@email.arizona.edu]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: UA Audition Opportunity

 

Hello. I am Robert Ewald, a student at UA, taking the class FTV 367 Directing for the Screen. I'll be shooting one scene (4 pages) next week. The roles are 1 female (late 20's), and 2 male (40ish) actors, but I'm flexible with the ages. I need to rehearse this weekend for a preliminary live presentation on Monday. Please contact me at 520-331-6998, or respond to this email - rcejr@email.arizona.edu. Thank you.

All my best,

--

Robert C. Ewald, Jr.

Finance/Entrepreneurship | Majors

Film & Television | Minor
Honors College

The University of Arizona

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: