Sunday, January 11, 2015

Casting Call: Indie Short Film in Tucson (about Space Travel)

From: Tom Luong [mailto:tvluong1@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 1:33 PM
Subject:

 

Indie Short Film in Tucson (about Space Travel) (Downtown Tucson)

1 S Church Ave

(google map) (yahoo map)

 

I am an Indie producer in Tucson looking for Actors to play various characters in my short film that I wish to submit for the monthly 1st Friday Short Film competition at the LOFT here in Tucson. (Note: I am not affiliated with LOFT Cinema but an Indie producer). Actors will get paid a fee for your service in the shoot, actual pay will depend on time on set ($10/hr) and typically shoot day will be 10hr/day but actual time on set is not guaranteed. Please send me head shots and resume of yourself if interested. If you need head shots, I can shoot them for you too since I am brushing up my head shot skills on the side for a donation of any amount. This is not a read or audition. I produced/directed a feature film called "The Grounded" now with ITN Distributions in Beverly Hills, CA and in final stages of audio remixing. Please look up Luong Films and The Grounded Movie on Facebook and YouTube if you like to see our previous works.

 

·         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: