Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Free flats, platforms etc - well made

 

From: Kevin Johnson [mailto:kjohnson.stage@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:22 AM
Subject: Free flats, platforms etc - well made

 

 

I am cleaning out my small theater space at school (River and Craycroft) and I have several flats and two platforms that need to go asap.  you would need a trailer or rent a truck.  I could probably have students help load but not unload.

Set pieces from Avenue Q, Importance of Being Earnest and some random - but you have to take it all....

please email me at

kevin.johnson@basistucsonnorth.org


--

Kevin Johnson

Founding Artistic Director

Arizona Onstage Productions

www.arizonaonstage.org

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: