Thursday, February 21, 2013

Casting Call, Leading Lady : Music Video - some pay

 

Reply k8vxz-3632331106@job.craigslist.org [?] 

Posted: 2013-02-20, 6:46PM MST

Leading Lady : Music Video SAT (Tucson, AZ)

Hello Tucson,
My name is jason heath and i'm a filmmaker. I will be in yr town this Saturday the 23rd to shoot the new Deschtuco music video. 
It's a big ass production with one flaw, our leading lady just fell through. 
If your cool and down with a day long shoot, let me hear from you. Send a picture, tell me yr story, whatever...I only like to work with people that share the same love for film/art as I do. So I really don't care if yr Zooey Deschanel or Jane Doe. 
We've exhausted most of our budget, but I can throw a little change your way. 

I make stuff for Barefoot & Independent www.facebook.com/barefootandindependent
Good Day,
jason heath



·         Location: Tucson, AZ

·         Compensation: $50-100

·         This is a part-time job.

·         OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities

·         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         Please, no phone calls about this job!

·         Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: