Thursday, February 07, 2013

Casting Call, PCC Student Film - Western short

Reply remo.wiggen@gmail.com [?] 

Posted: 2013-02-07, 12:34AM MST

Western Student short film (Tucson)

THIS FILM WILL BE PREMIERED AT PCC WEST AT THEIR ANNUAL FILM FESTIVAL ON MAY 13 & 14. You will have the ability to be seen by 800+ people! 
I will be able to provide craft service and your name in the credits. (this is NOT a paying role, also please no SAG members)

I am looking to film 1st & 2nd of March. 

I am a film student at Pima Community College, I have written a short western film. I am looking for 3 male cast members with their own costume. the roles are : 

Villain/ cowboy (skills: ride, shoot "blanks")
homesteader/ husband
average cowboy or miner.

I am looking for horses if any or if you have your own horse and want to ride in it.

THIS FILM WILL BE PREMIERED AT PCC WEST AT THEIR ANNUAL FILM FESTIVAL ON MAY 13 & 14.

I will be able to provide craft service and your name in the credits.
Please contact me ASAP by email or cell 520.302.2584 and refer to this event posting. Thank you for your time & help; hope to have a great adventure filming with you!

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: