Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Need sound op this weekend for AVENUE Q at BASIS Tucson North High School (and Arizona Onstage Productions)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Johnson [mailto:kevin.johnson@basistucsonnorth.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:47 PM
Subject: looking for a sound op this weekend for AVENUE Q at BASIS Tucson
North High School (and Arizona Onstage Productions)

Hey everyone -

As any of you know that teach at a high school level, it is all about the
grades. My sound runner is, at the last minute, out of the picture.

I need someone to come run 8 wireless mic levels in a tricky space.
The school won't pay you, but I will. I really need the show to sound good.
the equipment is new and excellent. I can give you a script to write notes
in, etc... And I can use help with making cues happen on a laptop. I am so
busy with other aspects of the show, that I need someone that can come and
smartly take over. I can even meet during the day Thursday and Friday to go
over scropt/cues and how to make them simple. This is SO not my forte.

We have rehearsals at the River Craycroft Thursday from 4 - 545, Friday from
4 - 8, and call is 11 am for runs and a 3 and 7 show...

Can you help?

please email me -

kevin.johnson@basistucsonnorth.org

Kevin Johnson
kevin.johnson.stage@basistucsonnorth.org

----------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

No comments: