Thursday, September 05, 2013

Call for Gaming Volunteers & Video Extras

 

From: Don Dehm [mailto:don@pulpgamer.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: Search for Gaming Volunteers & Extras

 

I am trying to build up my volunteer database.  I occasionally need folks to appear on video (most often playing board games or some such stuff).  I have one such opportunity coming up immediately.  I also accept volunteer applications for anyone wanting to work behind the scenes for video.

More info: http://pulpgamer.com/jobs.html


--

Don A. Dehm

Pulp Gamer Media - Video Entertainment for the Analog Gamer.

3849 E. Broadway Blvd #293, Tucson, AZ  85716

office: +1 (520) 586 8586

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: