Thursday, January 10, 2013

CASTING CALL, MALE LEAD IN UPCOMING STUDENT SHORT-FILM

From: Jacob Ewing [mailto:jewingwork@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:25 PM
Subject: CASTING FOR MALE LEAD IN UPCOMING STUDENT SHORT-FILM

 

CASTING FOR MALE LEAD IN UPCOMING STUDENT SHORT-FILM

 

Hello, my name is Jacob Ewing and I am currently in the early production stages of a new short-film I wrote and will be directing entitled "The Stranger". Essentially, it's a fun little action flick in the vein of classics like LETHAL WEAPON and DIE HARD.

 

I am looking to cast the protagonist of the video. I need someone who is in very good physical shape, either bulky or just cut. This guy has to be intimidating, yet charming in the same way as a young Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, or even Tom Cruise. 

 

As I said, we are in very early pre-production right now, so a shoot time has not been declared yet. The schedule will be flexible and will revolve around the available times of the actors and crew which will be figured out once all interested parties have agreed to help out.

 

If interested please email me at jewingwork@gmail.com with a resume/list of previous works and at least one photograph of yourself. I will be happy to send the current script as well.

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: