Sunday, January 27, 2013

Casting Call, Student short - modern day romance

Reply dyandube@me.com [?] 

Posted: 2013-01-26, 8:40PM MST

Male Lead (Tucson)

I am a bachelor’s degree film student. I'm making a short. It's a modern day romance. I need an experienced actor around 45 to 50. Minimal compensation. I have to shoot the entire film within the next 2 weeks around a very hectic schedule. I have crew and equipment. I have the story and storyboard.

 

Female to play a repo chick (Tucson)

I am a bachelor degree film student. I'm making a short. I need an experienced actress to play a repo chick, similar the bounty hunter series. The compensation is minimal.

 

·         Location: Tucson

·         Compensation: minimal

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: