Thursday, March 20, 2014

Casting Call, female 25 to 30, short film scene

 

Reply To: spmfr-4383363306@job.craigslist.org
Subject: looking for a female actress
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 07:46:42 -0700

 

 looking for a female actress (tucson)

 

 

Hello I am a filmmaker and I'm looking for an actress to do a couple of sketches with. These are small little skits I wrote and I need someone to fill the part. These are one act plays that I wrote that requires a female actress, preferably 25 to 30 years old.

 

No nudity.
 
It's a scene about a feisty couple who used to be in love and they are trying to rediscover their passion for each other.
 
I've studied film in college. I've taken several acting classes and film production classes, dealing with lighting and video. I've done a few plays in San Antonio.
 
This is my first serious film production. I have no website but you can go to my Facebook at Marcus Marcus Marcus.

This is a non-paying role. 

If you're an actress with some theater experience please drop me a line.

·        

           

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: