Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Casting Call, STUDENT PRODUCTION (The Loft Cinema)

REPLY TO: tbok1992@yahoo.com

 

URGENT: NEED ACTORS FOR STUDENT PRODUCTION (The Loft Cinema)

 

I'm making a student production for Pima Community College, and I'm looking for actors to play characters. I have two female roles and three male roles available, and the only shooting date is the Friday the 28th in March, and the short only consists of one scene so shooting time should be relatively short. If you have problems getting to the location, I can provide transportation.

This is urgent, so please send me your response as soon as you possibly can, preferrably with a headshot and a link to a sample of your work. If you would like to evaluate the script, I have posted a downloadable pdf of it at http://pdfcast.org/pdf/a-meeting-of-the-southwestern-society-of-monster-hunters .
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

 

compensation: no pay

 

·         do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: